Today's focus: A fresh start.
"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."-Isaiah 43: 18-19
When focusing on the past brings along so much stress or anxiety, it's time to start fresh with a new perspective, new ideas, new plans. This week, we're going to focus on OUT with the OLD and IN with the NEW in various aspects of our lives.
How can you apply this scripture to your life? Use the following questions to help you start new today:
1. What OLD ways, things, habits, or worries can you let go of starting TODAY?
2. What NEW ways, things, habits, or affirmations can you make a priority to focus on this week?
3. How will doing all of this make you feel?
Here are some action steps to help you have a better week:
1. Get rid of one bag or box of clutter from your home. Donate it somewhere.
2. Buy fresh flowers for your kitchen, dining room table, or office.
3. Don't wait to do that "thing" that you really want to do. Start NOW. (like, right now. put your phone down and go do it!)
4. POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS: Look yourself in the mirror and say... "I am a freakin' rockstar!" Even if you don't believe it YET, keep saying it. Because you are.
EVERY. SWEAT. MATTERS.
Most importantly, who or what are you sweating for this week?
Are you part of the ESM Army?
The ESM Army consists of a private group on Facebook where each week, YOU can let us know what you sweat for. Your sweat intentions are prayed for, sweat for, and you can see the power of prayer in the form of sweat in action! We highly encourage you to join the army by clicking the button below and inviting friends and family to do so, as well. The larger our army, the stronger our mission. YOU make this mission matter.
Click Here to Join our Army! [https://www.facebook.com/groups/ESMARMY]
Every. Sweat. Matters.